Code Live-in Leggings - Cobblestone
Checkout today - Interest free!
Ready For Anything
The Code Live-in Leggings are a combination of functionality and comfort. You can wear them for a relaxing yoga session or high-intensity workout. The high-waisted elastic-free waistband keeps you snug, while the soft hand feel performance fabric keeps you cool in the summers. Designed with a 4-way stretch it provides a range of mobility. Pair them up with a Code Cropped Drawstring Tee to complete the look
Model: Wearing Small: Height 5’8″ / 176 cm // Bust: 35″ // Waist: 27″ // Hips: 39″
- WWWafa W.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingCode Live-in Leggings - Black XSRated 5 starsFit
- DDSVerified Buyer1 month agoReviewingCode Live-in Leggings - Black LRated 5 starsLove the design
Smooth and slick. Love it.
Fit very well. Able to wear it on my daily routine
- HHHeba H.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingCode Live-in Leggings - Black MRated 5 starsPerfect fit
Very smooth and light pants.
- VSvanessa s.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingCode Live-in Leggings - Black MRated 5 starsnice
- RARadwa A.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingCode Live-in Leggings - Black LRated 5 starsLeggings
Very comfy material quality
- JCJesslyn C.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingCode Live-in Leggings - Black XSRated 5 starsleggings
durable and perfect fit for the core area
- JAJane A.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingCode Live-in leggings - Deep Lichen Green SRated 5 starsSuper nice cut and color and very comfortable
Extremely comfortable fit and material!
- HAHanaa A.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingCode Live-in Leggings - Black SRated 4 starsLovely leggings
I wont say they are my favorite in comparison to core agile (navy) but they are very similar to core agile onyx fitting. Nice fit and squat proof
You can check my review on core agile Navy in specific
- AMAniek M.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingCode Live-in leggings - Sky Grey MRated 4 starsVery nice leggings
Very nice leggings, have a very soft feel. I would only describe the color as more green than white, which it appeared on the site. Overall very nice!