Best Workout Music Songs Picked by SQUAT WOLF ambassadors, influencers, and community friends.
When you are working out your last set, you need a lot of motivation.
You are losing energy and let your mind wander. However, to achieve greatness, you need to stay focused and survive those moments when you feel like giving up.
The best of all survive those crucial moments
Great bodybuilders find their motivation through positive self-talk and inspiring hard pumping music.
Therefore, we spoke to our ambassadors and influencers to share what they listen to kill their last sets.
We curated the best workout music tracks from our ambassadors, influencers, and community entrepreneurs.
Here is a list of top music that they listen to going through their toughest workouts.
1. Nice for What – Drake
2. I’m Going In – Drake ft. Lil Wayne & Young Jeezy
3. One Kiss – Calvin Harris ft. Dua Lipa
4. X (Equis) – Nicky Jam & J. Balvin
5. Oliver Heldens – Last All Night (Koala) feat. KStewart
6. Hey I Don’t Know – KONGOS
7. Disconnect – Digital Summer
8. Fight Song – Rachel Platten
9. Heaviest Matter Of The Universe – Gojira
10. Desiigner – Panda
11. Till I Collapse – Eminem
12. Jax Jones – Breathe (ft. Ina Wroldsen)
13. Eminem – Lose Yourself
14. Just Fine – Mary J Blige
15. Mike Dunn Feat MD X-Spress – ‘DJ Beat That Shhh’
16. A Mili – Lil Wayne
17. Post Malone – rockstar ft. 21 Savage
18. Kendrick Lamar – HUMBLE
19. Follow You – Deniz Koyu
20. Faulkner – Hot Streak
21. Booty Had Me Like – Round2crew
22. Steve Aoki & Headhunterz – Feel (The Power Of Now)
23. Jonas Blue & JP Cooper – Perfect Strangers (Club Mix)
24. Chris Cox Megamix – Britney Spears
25. Thriller – Michael Jackson
We would like to thank Brett Richard, Nicole Drinkwater, Sophie Tuck, Fernando, Marian Babinsky, Justen Pelser, Ross Crist, Steffanie Rivers, HeidiMcBain, Balboa Press, Kelly Crawford, Sophia Borghese, Erin Moone, Missy Reder, Elisa Vasquez, Lucie Buissereth, Jasper Yao, and Melanie Rogoff.