2017 is the second year of the Dubai Muscle Show, and it is already one of the major fitness events in the world.
In its first year only, Dubai Muscle Show won the award for the Best Consumer Event of 2016 at the Middle East Event Awards.
Squat Wolf is proud to be a sponsor of such a massive event.
If you don’t know much about the Dubai Muscle Show, you may learn more about the event here.
If you already know about it but didn’t know why it accomplished so much, then Stay Tuned!
Dubai Muscle Show last year was a hit, but this year will be much BIGGER and BETTER.
Here is list of the 7 things you may not know about the Dubai Muscle Show 2017 that will make it even massive..
1) Some of the biggest names will feature at the Dubai Muscle Show who have won Mr. Olympia 18 times in total
- The GOAT (Greatest Of All Time); Ronnie Coleman, won Mr. Olympia 8 times
- Jay Cutler known as simply Jay, won it 4 times
- Dorian Yates won 6 times and is known as The Shadow, The British Bulldog, and even, The Beast of Britain.
They want to inspire the young ones in the industry. Make sure you grab them for a selfie.
2) 9 Amateur Winners will be awarded the IFBB Elite Pro Cards by the IFBB Gulf Classic
Participants will be awarded in the following disciplines:
A) MEN’S BODYBUILDING
B) MEN’S CLASSIC BODYBUILDING
C) MEN’S PHYSIQUE
D) MUSCULAR MEN’S PHYSIQUE
Some of the amateurs are going big in the industry with the Pro Card.
3. Attendees can win tons of free samples, avail special promotions and highly discounted prices from more than 200 fitness brands.
From supplements to clothing, meal preps to gyms, you can choose your own fitness brand by trying and testing the free samples.
4) The 2016 Arnold Classic Winner, Kai Greene to perform the special guest pose at the Dubai Muscle Show 2017.
The Predator (alias) will perform on the second day of DMS. Guest posing is one of the most entertaining slots in any bodybuilding event.
5) You may bring your sweet tooth at the muscle show too.
While you are having fun at the event, you can get free Protein Brownies, Protein Pancakes and even a Protein Cheesecake.
If you have never tried them, you are in for a great Protein Treat.
6) A new program ‘DMS Active’ to be a part of the Dubai Muscle Show 2017.
DMS Active will host many interactive features including educational shows and fitness demonstrations with famous athletes to inspire and enlighten the young guns in the industry.
7) Dubai Muscle Show 2017 to become the biggest consumer exhibition in the Middle East.
More than 20,000 attendees are expected at the action-packed show from which the fitness consumers can make the most out of with sky-rocket discounts and a staggering number of giveaways.
You don’t want to miss the event and the awesome sales. Get your early bird tickets now and meet us at the Squat Wolf Booth on the 8th and 9th of December for enticing sales and a chance to meet with Squat Wolf ambassador team.