Keep your head high, glutes tight, and coffee strong
Are you overwhelmed by too many glute workouts on the internet?
Don’t seem to get results as early as you expected?
Well, don’t lose hope. Our personal trainer, Gail Ramage from Rebel fitness prepared a bubble butt workout. She picked the top 5 workouts to work your glutes.
In just 21 days, you can get a lifted, well-toned, and rounded butt.
Some call it bubble butt, others call it perky butt, and women who have it, call it hard work.
Workout plans are useless without consistency, discipline, and hard work. However, the workouts listed are easy to do.
No equipment or gym required. Just get some squat-proof gym wear, and get going – Hint, hint.
1. Sumo Squats
Sumo Squats work your quads, hamstrings, butt, and inner thighs, all together like to no other workout.
- Place your feet little wider than your hip-width with your feet at 45-degree angle.
- Sit back and lower down with your butt out keeping your shoulder aligned with your feet, maintaining the center of gravity.
- Lower down till your butt just goes lower than your knee levels, and slowly get back to your initial position.
Tip for balance: As you go down, put your hands together in front of you. Bring them on the side, as you rise up.
2. Lateral Squat Walk
Lateral squat walks are great for your hip abductors and glutes. It provides stability and flexibility by engaging all your major muscles in legs, hip, and thigh.
- Get into a normal squat position with glutes level slightly higher than knee levels.
- Keep your hands together in front of you for balance.
- Walk sideways.
Tip: Put resistance band short enough to add resistance as your legs step away.
3. Glute Bridge
Stimulate your glute throughout with glute bridges.
- Lie down on your back and bring your heels as close to your butt as possible.
- Put your hands on the side for stability and keep your back flat on the ground.
- Flex your glute as you raise your butt while keeping your core tight.
- Slowly bring it back to the initial position.
4. Straight Leg Donkey Kicks
Another great glute workout to shape and lift your butt.
- Start by kneeling down with knees and forearms on the ground.
- Lift your right leg as high as you can keeping it straight.
- Return the leg down keeping it straight aligned with your body.
- Repeat with left leg.
Tip: Keep your head aligned with your body looking on the ground.
5. Bulgarian Split Squat
Stretch it a little bit more with the Bulgarian split squat.
- Find a bench or a step knee height. Stand with one leg on the step behind you.
- Get into forwarding lunge position keeping your torso tight and hips squared to your body.
- Lower until your thigh is parallel to the ground. Don’t let your front knee go beyond your toes.
- Slowly drive back up to the starting position.
Work Your Bubble Butt
As a beginner, you can start with 10 reps. However, the key to getting your bubble butt is consistency and discipline.
Work through the bubble butt workout plan every day and increase the number of reps as it starts getting easy.